Azure Container Registry
Azure Container Registry is a private registry for hosting container images. Using the Azure Container Registry, you can store Docker-formatted images for all types of container deployments. Azure Container Registry integrates well with orchestrators hosted in Azure Container Service, including Docker Swarm, DC/OS, and Kubernetes. Users can benefit from using familiar tooling capable of working with the open source Docker Registry v2.
Use Azure Container Registry to:
- Store and manage container images across all types of Azure deployments
- Use familiar, open-source Docker command line interface (CLI) tools
- Keep container images near deployments to reduce latency and costs
- Simplify registry access management with Azure Active Directory
- Maintain Windows and Linux container images in a single Docker registry