Joget Enterprise Edition
Mokxa Technologies LLC
Joget Workflow is a development platform used to easily build enterprise web apps that are mobile optimised and cloud ready.
More than just a workflow platform, Joget has full-fledged agile application development capabilities (consisting of processes, forms, lists, CRUD and UI), not just back-end EAI/orchestration/integration or the task-based interface for traditional workflow/BPM products. With a comprehensive plug-in architecture, developers are able to easily extend the platform and integrate Joget Workflow with other systems when required.
- Typical workflow/BPM products only support process management with limited inbox-style UI. In addition to process management, Joget Workflow allows the creation of full-fledged apps with support for data records management. Eg CRM, HR, etc.
- Processes, forms, datalists and userviews are packaged into apps for easier management and deployment.
- App versioning and publishing are supported.
- Extend via Plugins. Forms, datalists and userviews support plugins e.g. form elements, themes, data binders, etc.
- Build a userview to support CRUD operations on data from tabular list.
- More visual, drag-and-drop to build features.
- Visually configure rules and actions without custom programming.
- Lowered Cost.