The Sysdig Secure DevOps Platform provides security and visibility to confidently run containers, Kubernetes, and cloud. With Sysdig, teams secure the build, detect and respond to threats, continuously validate cloud posture and compliance, and monitor performance. Sysdig is a SaaS platform, built on an open source stack.
START FREE! Get started in 5 minutes, no credit card required.
Key Use Cases:
Secure the Build Pipeline - Automate scanning within CI/CD pipelines and registries, efficiently flag vulnerabilities and identify owners, and block deployment of vulnerable images.Detect and Respond to Runtime Threats
- See all threats with Falco, the open standard for detection, prevent lateral movement with Kubernetes network policies and conduct incident response using detailed records.
Continuously Manage Cloud Posture and Compliance - Save time with out-of-the-box policies for PCI, NIST, and SOC2, Identify misconfigurations and compliance violations, and measure progress with detailed reports.
Monitor Containers, Kubernetes, and Cloud - Monitor performance and capacity, accelerate troubleshooting using granular data, and scale Prometheus monitoring across clusters and clouds.
Supported Platforms Include:
- Kubernetes - Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Red Hat OpenShift, Rancher
- Registries - Azure Container Registry (ACR), Docker, Quay, Harbor
- CI/CD - Azure Pipelines, GitHub Actions, Jenkins
- Sysdig Monitor - Monitoring for containers, Kubernetes, Prometheus, and cloud.
- Sysdig Secure - Unified security and compliance for containers, Kubernetes, and cloud.
- Sysdig Platform - Converges security and compliance with monitoring - includes Sysdig Secure and Sysdig Monitor.
For additional details, visit: https://sysdig.com/pricing/
For custom contracts or terms, please contact: email@example.com