Juniper Networks vSRX empowers cloud security practitioners to secure their cloud architectures by providing consistent security policies as they develop apps and migrate workloads to Azure. Delivered and deployed through the Azure cloud, the vSRX Next Generation Firewall brings advanced security services, app visibility and secure connectivity between Azure VNETs or other datacenter locations.
With cloud-grade routing capabilities, the high performing vSRX helps you to stay ahead of threats and protect your workloads. It offers enhanced connectivity using IPsec and full mesh VPN termination services—all in one, easy to use, cloud-ready package. Easily integrate the same intuitive management across your entire network with Junos OS, simplifying operations and maintaining control. Seamlessly establish secure connectivity from on-premises datacenters, campuses, and branches to the Azure cloud.
The vSRX is an innovative and comprehensive security solution that delivers high firewall throughput at a low TCO to meet your goals of improving agility, scalability and reduced time to deployment. The versatile and powerful set of advanced security services, including intrusion detection and prevention (IPS), Anti-Virus and application visibility and control through AppSecure along with rich routing capabilities delivers a compelling solution for your secure network architecture. Simplify your cloud with the security, agility, control and connectivity you need to rapidly scale your workloads.
- Core firewall and network functionality that include VPN, NAT, CoS and rich routing capabilities.
- High Performance Next Generation Firewall services that include advanced L4-L7 security services such as AppSecure features of AppID, AppFW, AppQoS, and AppTrack and IPS.
- Virus protection, the UTM offers optional cloud-based antivirus capabilities that detect and block spyware, adware, viruses, keyloggers, and other malware over POP3, HTTP, SMTP, and FTP protocols.
- Enable centralized visibility and management of security policies across public and private cloud environments using Junos Space Security Director and local management with J-Web Interface.
The vSRX will have three offerings in the Azure Marketplace that include:
- vSRX Next Generation Firewall (BYOL)
- vSRX Next Generation Firewall (PAYG)
- vSRX Premium-Next Generation Firewall with Advanced Security (PAYG)