|HALOCAD - Microsoft Information Protection for CAD|
Looking for a robust data protection software to
protect your sensitive CAD/PLM files from data theft and cyberattacks?
extends the data protection provided by Microsoft Information Protection (MIP)
for CAD & PLM data beyond the Company’s IT perimeter.
Challenges & Needs:
sensitive design data when collaborating with partners, vendors, customers, and
others in the supply chain.
- It’s difficult to monitor, block and protect data every time when you export,
download, or access CAD/PLM data outside the application.
to compliance with data privacy and international and industry regulations when
sharing CAD data with partners and vendors.
helps address the challenges by:
- HALOCAD extends MIP in native CAD environments and
uses encryption to protect CAD files. Protected files can only be opened
and modified by authorized users outside the company’s network.
- HALOCAD® extends the security templates provided
by MIP to protect sensitive CAD/PLM files
throughout the design lifecycle.
- Organizations no longer need to apply data
protection to CAD documents. HALOCAD® can apply all MIP sensitivity labels
automatically and without user engagement.
- Enables CIOs to have a 360° view of holistic
encryption strategy using MIP and integrating it into SAP, CAD & PLM
- HALOCAD enables the data security enforcement
for CAD applications as part of an Enterprise Digital Rights Management (EDRM) approach
based on unified encryption strategy using MIP.
- MIP solution is a part of the Office 365 bundle
suite and does not require additional effort to upgrade / maintain the rights
- HALOCAD operates as a standalone solution for
customers who do not store their CAD files in SAP or PLM. In such cases, it
enables CAD to use MIP directly in setting, editing, and protecting the files.
Supported CAD & PLM Formats:
plug-in for CAD:
AutoCAD, Inventor, PTC Creo, Siemens NX & Solid Edge
HALOCAD® plug-in for PLM: SAP PLM, PTC Windchill, and Siemens Teamcenter.