Looking for a solution to automate next generation security, segmentation and SD-WAN
The Barracuda CloudGen Firewall is purpose-built to combine award winning next-generation network security and full SD-WAN connectivity in one simple to deploy and operate solution. Beyond its powerful network firewall, IPS, and VPN technologies, the CloudGen Firewall integrates an extensive set of next generation firewall technologies including application control for thousands of applications, traffic flow optimization, web filtering, antivirus, advanced threat detection and sandboxing as well as network access control enforcement.
Fully integrated SD-WAN functionality makes use of dozens of physical uplinks, including Microsoft Azure ExpressRoute. This ensures connectivity to Office365 and applications hosted in Azure is never interrupted and always operating at peak performance. Barracuda CloudGen Firewall always choses the best available uplink depending on application needs and actual uplink performance. Multiple uplinks can be shared to optimize bandwidth and built-in traffic optimization techniques replace superfluous dedicated WAN optimization and SD-WAN only devices.
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall is also the best choice for connectivity with Azure Virtual WAN. Tight integration into the automated management concept and zero touch deployment for unlimited remote locations enables connecting any number of branches to the cloud and to each other with throughput and scalability provided by the Microsoft Global Network.
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall integrates to Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian to ensure compliance and auto-remediation of security issues.
With Barracuda CloudGen Firewall for Azure you can
- Automatically apply network segmentation in the cloud for security and compliance
- Apply traffic inspection with full next-generation firewall security for every deployment size with optional sandboxing
- Ensure always on connectivity to Azure hosted apps with full Secure SD-WAN included
- Automate security and connectivity across the cloud, across clouds and branch-to-cloud with well-defined Rest API and predefined templates
- Realize anytime anywhere connectivity to the cloud across all desktop and mobile devices with CudaLaunch
- Make use of the Microsoft Global Network with Azure Virtual WAN
- Optimize Office 365 performance
- Automated compliance enforcement via the integration to Cloud Security Guardian
- Afford all of the above with flexible licensing options
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall for Azure meets enterprise requirements for best network security, massive scalability, automated deployments and SD-WAN enabled connectivity for business-critical applications.
NOTE: For increased networking performance, CloudGen Firewall releases 8.0.0 and later use Accelerated Networking by default.