|Envision EnOS™ Smart Energy Solutions|
Transform to net zero faster with comprehensive solutions
EnOS™ Reaching net zero carbon emissions will require increased adoption of renewables, flexible grid systems, and vehicle electrification—and improving energy efficiency across systems. These changes are uncovering common challenges of decentralized energy systems, such as higher operation costs and system instability. The combination of Envision’s pre-built applications, the leading energy AIoT platform - EnOS™, with Azure’s comprehensive infrastructure, enables companies to accelerate progress to net zero.
Envision Digital smart energy applications
- Monitoring and control applications for remote fleet monitoring, performance analysis, and alarms.
- Analytics applications for underperformance detection, diagnosis, and predictive maintenance using advanced data mining, filtration, and machine learning.
- Forecasting applications for industry-leading, machine learning-based weather and power forecasting.
- Connected energy management for monitoring and balancing generation and load sides of an energy system, such as microgrid or virtual power plant.
- Smart charging and vehicle-to-grid for optimizing energy generation, EV charging, and energy consumption in buildings and factories—Integrating EVs into the smart energy network and balancing demand and supply in real-time.
EnOS™ AIoT Platform
All Envision Digital Smart Energy applications are from the EnOS™ AIoT Platform, which is featured with its ABC advantages that enable our customers to accelerate time to solution.
- A, adaptation, delivering fast, reliable, extensive connectivity to complex industry devices and systems at low cost
- B, best practices, accumulating in-depth domain expertise in models, toolkits, and best practices
- C, common services, focusing on globally accessible toolkits to enrich data value and accelerate innovation