Beyond migrating our customers to a more modern platform architecture utilising cloud native capabilities from Azure, we provide ongoing managed services capabilities via a dedicated team of Azure and Kentico support engineers and a 24/7/365 Service Desk.
For 22 years, AKQA has delivered rich experiences, connecting data-driven service, technology and cloud services to transform brands and deliver value to our clients such as Coca-Cola Amatil, Hearing Australia, Furnware and Drinkworks.
We have in-depth knowledge and experience implementing Kentico CMS and EMS as PaaS, IaaS and AKS within Azure, delivering and supporting highly scalable and secure Azure environments at speed via automated environment and application build scripts and cloud native CI/CD pipelines.
For 22 years, we’ve put the customer at the heart of everything we do, partnering our clients in architecting their brand experience, understanding that the relationship an organisation builds with its customers is a culmination of communication across multiple touch points. AKQA delivers rich experiences, connecting data-driven service, technology and cloud services to transform brands and deliver value to our clients.
To do this, we provide a complete set of managed services skills and capabilities, including:
- Cloud architecture design
- Data security & user access controls
- Network and application security controls
- DevOps pipeline configuration and code release management strategy
- Transition-in / migration planning services
- DR design, planning and implementation
- Cloud environment procurement, tenant and subscription configuration
- Web application hosting, SSL/DNS management
- CDN/WAF configuration
- CI/CD automated pipelines
- Data backup and storage configuration
- 3rd party software procurement and configuration
- Client on-boarding and documentation
- Go-Live Support
- 24/7/365 service desk
- Proactive platform, application integration service performance monitoring
- Strict service response and uptime SLAs
- Sitecore Application maintenance and support
- Azure environment maintenance and support
- Monthly service performance reports
- Quarterly reviews and capacity planning,
- Platform security and application health reviews
Beyond migrating our customers to a more modern platform architecture, utilising cloud native capabilities, we provide a "full service" set of managed services capabilities ongoing via a dedicated team of cloud architects, as well as dev/ops, site reliability and application support engineers.