|GOPASS Global Travel Risk Management|
GOPASS Global is a travel risk management platform, built for the post COVID world. It uses data and machine learning to analyze risk and enable the restart of corporate travel whilst managing employee duty of care. The GOPASS platform enables travel companies, corporate travel managers and individual travellers to understand the risks and regulations of planned routes and navigate to the lowest risk travel options to support duty of care. GOPASS Global provides an end-to-end view of all the aspects of an employee’s trip and their risk of exposure in the cycle of travel.
COVID-19 has dramatically changed the world of travel. As was the case in the aftermath of 9/11, travel security, risk rating and associated procedures will change permanently to manage the dynamics of this new normal. Travel planning now needs to start from a risk point of view over convenience, price and loyalty preference. Travellers and travel managers need to see all the available choices ranked firstly by risk. There is a significant duty of care responsibility to deliver a single end-to-end view of the new travel risks, integrating into corporate compliance and the booking process itself.
Understanding and navigating this rapidly changing environment is a complex challenge with many risk factors to consider when planning travel. GOPASS enables travel companies and corporate travel managers analyse this and factor it into their other policies and travel considerations when booking travel.
GOPASS Solution components:
• GOPASS Travel Risk Optimizer: A single view of all the biosecurity risk elements of a trip
• GOPASS Travel Risk Assessment: Highly detailed Risk Assessment and Travel advisory on a selected trip
• GOPASS Bio Risk Map: Live global and regional risk ratings
• GOPASS Personal Health Risk: Insert individual traveller health factors into the equation
• GOPASS Corporate Management: Integrate corporate travel policy and corporate facility status as part of the employee itinerary
• Where can you go?: A consumer grade analysis of safest locations to travel to from a given point