CakePHP is a framework for developers to create web applications quickly. It assists in rapid, structured application development without the loss of flexibility.
It provides developers tools and logic specific to their applications and ensures that the application's core is tested and improved continuously. It is used by organizations like Hyundai and BMW.
CakePHP Server image is installed with an Ubuntu package has been thoroughly tested on Azure by Apps4Rent engineers.
Key features available in CakePHP on Ubuntu:
· Code generation for faster prototyping
· Simple database setup
· Friendly license for commercial applications
· Built-in translations, database access, and caching
· Globally accepted MVC conventions
· Security features for protection and validation
Disclaimer: Apps4Rent does not offer commercial licenses of any of the products mentioned above. The products come with open source licenses.