Phalcon PHP framework is an advanced, feature-rich software for developers to build robust applications that are high on performance and low on resource consumption.
It can be used without the knowledge of C language by allowing developers to use only the objects required for their applications. Its unique architecture introduces memory residency allowing the access of various functionalities as and when needed as opposed to cumbersome file stats and reads.
Key features available in Phalcon PHP Framework on Ubuntu:
· Among the fastest PHP frameworks.
· Full-stack capabilities.
· Loosely coupled MVC framework.
· Low resource consumption.
· Dependency injection pattern.
· Easy to build REST applications.
· In-built autoloading mechanism
· Superior routing capabilities.
Disclaimer: Apps4Rent does not offer commercial licenses of any of the products mentioned above. The products come with open source licenses.