Free trial of Blue Prism intelligent automation platform & BYOL offer with Azure Cognitive Services
Blue Prism is the leading enterprise-grade intelligent automation platform that lets organizations: do more with less; free employees to focus on tasks that require uniquely human qualities; and easily incorporate AI into any automation process. Marketplace offers include:
1. FREE TRIAL: Limited Blue Prism license; users just need an Azure account to get started & experience Blue Prism for up to three weeks. Trial includes 1 resource; 2 sessions; and 15 published processes. Users also have access to resources, tutorials, and training materials. Blue Prism currently offers integration with Azure, Bing and Excel for the Azure Marketplace trial.
2. BYOL OFFER: Designed to make cloud more accessible and accelerate an organization’s path to automation, this offering includes select, pre-loaded Azure Cognitive Services. Simply bring your Blue Prism license to Azure Marketplace and start automating in the cloud today.
ABOUT BLUE PRISM ON AZURE CLOUD
• AI-enabled, self-service: Bring your existing Blue Prism license and start automating faster & scale quickly on the Microsoft Azure Cloud
• Digital workers go beyond "basic bots" with the addition of select Azure cognitive services so you can instantly add AI to any Blue Prism
• More accessible intelligent automation that makes it easier for organizations to achieve automation at enterprise scale in the cloud
AI THAT'S EASIER TO ACCESS & CONSUME
Select Azure Cognitive Services with our BYOL offer include:
• Azure Text Analytics: Provides natural language processing over raw text for sentiment analysis, key phrase extraction, and language
• Azure Form Recognizer: Identifies and extracts key-value pairs and table data from form documents; then outputs structured data including
the relationships in the original file.
• Azure Computer Vision: Provides access to advanced cognitive algorithms for processing images and returning information.
Customers can purchase Blue Prism licenses, then use their license keys to deploy Blue Prism in an Azure environment, as well as purchase subscriptions for any cloud infrastructure and cognitive services directly from Microsoft. Then, just activate your Azure subscription and drag and drop Azure Form Recognizer, Text Analytics, or Computer Vision directly into any Blue Prism process.
THERE'S MORE! Users also get access to more than 175 connectors to Microsoft technologies via the Blue Prism Digital Exchange. Click "Get it Now" to start your intelligent automation journey on Azure!