With deep application contextual analysis, CloudGuard AppSec eliminates the tradeoff between the level of application security and the complexity of managing it. Your applications drive your business. As they evolve, grow, and expose more APIs, your attack surface expands. Delivered through the Check Point Infinity Next platform, CloudGuard AppSec learns how an application is typically used by profiling the user and the app content. It then scores each request accordingly, eliminating false positives while maintaining the highest security standards.
Infinity Next is a Check Point Gen VI security framework that protects modern digital blueprints. It adopts a straight forward approach that puts the digital asset you want to protect at its center. Infinity Next obtains inventory of assets and their attributes from various sources, and allows Security Teams and DevOps to apply applicable security practices, such as Web Application and API Protection. Threat Prevention, Access Control, and IoT Protection.
- Precise Prevention: Contextual app analysis for high fidelity application security to prevent known and unknown cyberattacks.
- Automated by Design: Auto-deploy, hands-off management and AI-powered short learning cycles.
- Flexible deployment: Protect all applications in any cloud environment built on any architecture.
Steps for setup:
Before deploying CloudGuard AppSec:
- Navigate to https://portal.checkpoint.com; if you do not have an existing account, open a new account.
- Open the main menu (icon is in the top left corner), choose APPLICATION SECURITY under the CloudGuard column, then select Cloud on the left. The Getting Started page will open.
- After defining the asset, obtain the Token for CloudGuard AppSec by accessing the Profile page.
Deploy CloudGuard AppSec in your Azure account either as Single Gateway
Q: How will the Q&A session with the Check Point Cloud Security Expert be set up?
A: Check Point will contact you to schedule your Q&A session.
Q: How do I open a support ticket?
A: Send an email to email@example.com