Secure your cloud with application visibility and control, IPS, malware defense, and URL filtering.
Secure your dynamic cloud environments while maintaining business continuity.
Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense Virtual delivers consistent security, deep visibility, and advanced threat defense options to help you maintain business continuity amidst unpredictable threats and change. Take advantage of capabilities such as application visibility and control, Snort 3 IPS, malware defense, URL filtering, and Cisco Talos® Threat Intelligence to protect against known and unknown threats across your environments. Maintain Layer 7 policies on encrypted TLS 1.3 traffic with our encrypted visibility engine.
Realize a payback period of 10 months over a three-year investment*.
Secure your dynamic environments consistently:
Gain consistent security policy enforcement, deep packet inspection, and ingress and egress traffic protection across your cloud environments.
- Deeper visibility into TLS 1.3 encrypted traffic without breaking Layer 7 policies
- Dynamic attribute support for Azure tags for situations where static IP addresses are not available
- Highly scalable, highly available, and highly programable threat defense empowers your NetOps, SecOps and DevOps teams
Achieve greater efficiency with unified firewall management:
Cisco Secure Firewall Management Center gives you the freedom and choice to administer firewalls, correlate and prioritize threats, as well as quickly act on them in a single pane of glass.
- Reduce up to 95%* of network operation work streams by managing your firewall stack with Secure Firewall Management Center
- Management offered in cloud-delivered, virtual, and on-premises form factors
- Supports REST API – a HTTP-based interface for management, policies, and monitoring
Every Secure Firewall includes entitlement for Cisco SecureX to accelerate threat detection and remediation.
- Speed up incident response with the new SecureX ribbon in Firewall Management Center enables SecOps to instantly pivot to SecureX’s open platform
- Configure Azure VNets manually or automatically from SecureX in response to events from Cisco Secure products
- Aggregate and correlate global intelligence and local context in one view
Introduce Azure services for added benefits:
- Combine with Azure Gateway Load Balancer to dynamically insert scalable security into your Azure environment and reduce complexity
- Leverage Azure Traffic Manager for highly scalable remote access VPN
- Integrate with Azure Transit VNet for scalable inter-VNet traffic
Cisco Talos® Threat Intelligence is included, protecting against known and unknown threats from one of the world’s largest commercial threat intelligence teams.
*Forrester Total Economic Impact of Cisco Secure Firewall, 2022. www.cisco.com/go/firewallTEI