CumulusPro Expense Claims app is an expense management software solution which works on both web and mobile devices. Built on CumulusPro Straatos BPM platform and offered as a SaaS solution, the app reduces the need for paper handling from the start. Using the app, employees initiate the claims process by capturing receipts from any smartphone or tablet device. Once the claims are submitted, finance teams and managers can instantly review and approve them while adhering to HR policies.
With CumulusPro Expense Claims app, you can:
Straatos BPM Platform
- Go paperless through web and mobile receipts submission.
- Approve individual expense line items or by the entire claim submission.
- Submit images of receipts for validation and approval online.
- Allow employees to submit claims while on the road by using their mobiles, tablets and any internet-connected devices with standard browsers.
- Automatically detect and prevent duplicate claims submission.
- Upload receipts images and claims information to any repository including MS SharePoint, accounting system, HR system or ERP.
- Lower IT cost as there is no hardware or software license required.
- Reduce costs by lowering overall claims processing costs.
- Enforce and manage routing and approval rules that are aligned with HR policies.
- Increase employee satisfaction with faster reimbursement.
Straatos is a cloud-based Business Process Management (BPM) Platform that enables organisations to rapidly build and manage workflow solutions and business apps for their digital transformation needs. Hosted and built natively on Microsoft Azure cloud platform, Straatos BPM Platform is optimised for the cloud, making it is accessible from any location with an internet connection. With a global network of data centres, Straatos leverages the scalability of the Azure cloud infrastructure and can support any number of accounts and concurrent business processes.
With Straatos you can:
Use easy-to-understand BPMN 2.0 graphic notations to build business workflows. Design BPMN process models by dragging and dropping flow objects like input channels, events, work activities, and decision gateways into the graphical BPMN diagrams. Add required data tables, index fields, data views, and configure routing rules with minimal or no coding effort. Connect the flow objects graphically in the BPMN process model. Deploy and test the business app (or workflow app) with a click of the “Publish” button. Centrally administers business workflow environment using internet browsers. Monitor and resolve process bottlenecks with web-based process monitoring tools. Connects to any line of business applications through API’s and webhooks.