Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) for Azure Sentinel, GSAPI, O365 and AAD. Next-generation features for managing playbooks, integrations, attacker techniques (e.g. MITRE ATT&CK correlation), and incident response.
D3 and Microsoft’s partnership helps teams using Microsoft security products to improve their security posture, quickly validate threats, and systematically disrupt the kill chain.
Easily and quickly adopted by security operations (SOC) and incident response (IR) teams of any size, D3 NextGen SOAR provides 300+ out-of-the-box integrations, a comprehensive incident response playbook library, low-code/no-code playbook builder, automated correlation of attacker techniques, and powerful link analysis, case management and reporting/BI.
Customers, which include MSSP and Enterprise SOCs across the globe, report improvements in operational efficiency, investigation speed and quality, plus dramatic reductions in MTTR, including up to 99% for phishing incident response, ransomware, breach investigations, and IT/OT security incidents.
Unlike other SOAR platforms, D3’s next-generation SOAR solution provides a number of distinct security orchestration, automation, and response features including:
• Low-code/no-code playbook building and modification
• MITRE ATT&CK-based automated TTP mapping and correlation
• MITRE ATT&CK/TTP-based Monitor Dashboard
• Orchestration of SecOps, DevOps, IT, ICS/OT, Physical Security, Privacy, Digital Forensics and eDiscovery use cases
• Dynamic link analysis, visualization, and timelining
• Powerful case management, documentation, evidence tracking, and data custodian/exhibit custody tracking
• Ability to combine multiple sources of threat intelligence for more accurate signals and improved decision-making
• Implementation and security automation support provided by experienced D3 CISSP