is the rapid data movement solution that lets you focus on delivering advanced analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence, instead of spending hours programming data migrations. If you need to move data and do not have the time nor money to spend on long, drawn-out projects, or learning an ETL tool, then Reflect is for you.
Simply point Reflect to any source and target systems and with only a few clicks you can populate data lakes, data warehouses, data marts, analytic sandboxes. You can move data without performing any pre-work on your target system, as Reflect automatically maps your data to the new system, creates required objects and moves the data. Or, you can setup a Reflect pipeline to feed data into pre-existing target structures.
With workflows, scheduling, full loads, and incremental loads, Reflect moves hundreds or even thousands of tables and terabytes of data. Built upon a scalable agent-based architecture, Reflect provides a number of advanced configuration options that meet the needs of your most demanding data pipelines.
- Zero-code data pipelines created in a few clicks, easing the work required of your IT team
- Empower analysts, data scientists and power users to pull their own data sets using an intuitive web interface
- Many supported data platforms all available in our Azure VM with no additional cost for supported connectors
- Agent-based scalability to support any size data pipeline, with no data volume limits and no additional data size fees
- Complex data migrations supported with workflows, schedules, full loads, incremental loads
- Extend your pipelines with SQL based mappings, with no need to learn an ETL tool
- Hadoop Data Lakes - Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR
- Databases and Data Warehouses - SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Teradata, Netezza, Greenplum, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Informix, Sybase
- Cloud Data Warehouses - Redshift, Snowflake
- Applications - Salesforce, Google Analytics
- Files - S3, HDFS, delimited, CSV
See the DataRoad Reflect Azure VM Support page for help configuring, starting and using your Reflect Azure VM.