The all-in-one groundwater modelling solution
FEFLOW is the most intuitive and comprehensive software package for groundwater and porous media modelling. It can simulate a multitude of processes involving fluid flow, groundwater age, contaminant and heat transport under fully or variably saturated conditions - from local to regional scale.
FEFLOW is applicable for a multitude of groundwater, porous media and heat transport projects - from local to regional scale. It is the ideal software for:
- Regional groundwater management
- Groundwater management in construction and tunnelling
- Capture zone and risk assessment via groundwater-age calculation
- Mine water management
- Simulation of open-pit progress
- Saltwater intrusion
- Seepage through dams and levees
- Land use and climate change scenarios
- Groundwater remediation and natural attenuation
- Geothermal energy (deep and near surface, both open-loop and closed-loop systems)
- Groundwater-surface water interaction
- Simulation of industrial porous media
This image only includes FEFLOW.
The right choice of virtual machine instance depends on your workload and the applications to be used.
License: You will be required to provide your own Internet license to use this suite of software. For more information, contact us at email@example.com.