FileMage Gateway is an FTP and SFTP server backed by Azure Blob Storage.
FileMage Gateway is a SFTP and FTP server that reads and writes files directly to Azure Blob Storage, enabling customers to leverage the reliability and scale of Azure Blob Storage for exchanging and storing files internally or with business partners. Transfers are streamed in memory, not staged on disk, so changes are fast and visible immediately.
Now featuring a web portal where end users can view and transfer files in their browser!
- Upload and download files in the browser.
- White-label using custom branding and styling.
- Self-service multi-factor authentication configuration.
- Account set up and password reset emails.
- Set user home directories (chroot).
- Assign folder level permissions to users and groups.
- Assign users to groups for easier permission management.
- View all permissions assigned across all users.
- Per-user IP address restrictions
- Audit log of all user actions.
- Configurable password rules and expiration.
- Brute-force login prevention.
- Require multi-factor authentication.
- Free TLS certificates from Let's Encrypt.
- JSON API for configuration automation.
- Manage administrator accounts with Azure Active Directory.
- Send application metrics to Azure Application Insights.
- Configurable SFTP ciphers, key exchange algorithms, and digest algorithms.
- SSH password, public key, certificate, and interactive (for multi-factor) authentication.
- FTP/FTPS, implicit, explicit, active and passive modes.
Available as Windows and Linux images on Azure Marketplace.
Need High Availability? Check out our Azure Resource Manager templates at https://github.com/filemage/azure-quickstart-templates for one-click deployments of clustered FileMage Gateway solutions.
Don't see a feature you want? Let us know at email@example.com! Be sure to check back here regularly for new features or sign up for product updates at https://www.filemage.io/.