Monitor and protect consumer and enterprise communication channels from smishing and vishing attacks
Integrity of communication channels are paramount to Microsoft customers and Zero-Day Scam Protection offers robust and enduring countermeasures against smishing, and vishing attacks to safeguard communication channels. With Gabriel’s AI technology and decentralized database of spam callers, our network is updated in real time, blocking new robocalls before they can get to you, and only letting the calls you want through. Gabriel detects, classifies attacks, and deploys countermeasures in under 10 seconds, leveraging advanced features from Azure Communication Services.
Key Features and Benefits
- With custom block and allow lists, Gabriel gives you control of who is allowed to ring your phone. Easily add numbers to your lists as they come in. Gabriel’s AI will automatically add spam to your block list before they ever reach your phone.
- Purple Alerts™ real-time caregiver notification when a client or a loved one is engaging with a fraudster.
- Special content and algorithms to protect Baby Boomers and other vulnerable communities.
- Sophisticated, Artificial Intelligence based monitoring network operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to detect new scams .
- Enterprise Edition built on Microsoft Azure Communication Services for great scale and performance – extend protection to all your customers and employees.
- California Privacy Act Compliant and European Union General Data Protection (GDPR) compliant – Decentralized Blockchain and no storage of customer information on our servers.
- Automated Do Not Call/Disturb registration available to US, Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, New Zealand, India, and United Kingdom customers.
For Federal Agency Customers: Gabriel was developed under a Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) funding agreement and Federal agencies may purchase related products, services, or research on a sole source basis. SBIR sole source awards avoid protracted procurement enabling Federal agencies to quickly receive technology in days instead of months. Small Business Administration’s SBIR/STTR Policy Directive
Click on “Get It Now” to end the robocall epidemic.