Surface your data's stories with Graphistry's best-in-class GPU visual graph analytics & automation
Graphistry's best-in-class visual graph analytics and automation empowers advanced analysts and developers:GRAPHISTRY CORE
- Visually analyze graphs from a few nodes and edges... to millions!
- 2.0 GPU Engine (w/ RAPIDS): Best-in-class accelerated visual graph analytics
- Built-in visual analytics: Point-and-click time bars, histograms, filtering, on-the-fly coloring, automatic clustering, search, ...
- Data privacy: Run in your private Azure account
- Pay-as-you-go: Included in your regular Azure bill; turn instance off/on to automatically meter
- Go quickly from any raw data to insights
- Easily handle data that is non-graph, large, or complex
- PyGraphistry for easy use in data science notebooks
- Jupyter notebooks preinstalled with PyGraphistry, Nvidia RAPIDS, and training examples
- Use with CSVs, Splunk/ELK/Kusto, SQL/Spark/Impala, Neo4j/Neptune/JanusGraph/TigerGraph/DSE Graph/Travores, Pandas/NetworkX, BlazingDB, and other data systems
- Embed stunning and full-featured visual graph analytics views
- Embedding APIs, including REST, Python, JS, and React
- Create prototypes same-day and quickly iterate with your users through PyGraphistry and preinstalled Jupyter
- Visually analyze millions of nodes & edges with Graphistry's GPU-accelerated client<>cloud engine
- Easily leverage graph analytics: Automatically surface and explore relationships across any file, database, and API with point-and-click interactions and a rich set of built-in visualizations (timebars, histograms, ...)
- Quickly gain graph insights from within your favorite data science notebooks (Jupyter, Colab, ...) and easily embed into webapps for stunning & customizable experiences with many built-in features
For enterprise teams, see Graphistry Enterprise BYO License for team visual investigation automation, on-prem & airgapped, managing TLS/logging/backups, docker deploys, and more.