Empowering users to deliver value from data with the Intelligent Data Management Cloud on Microsoft
Try it free now!
Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC) is the most complete platform you will ever need for cloud data management on Azure. Informatica IDMC is powered by our AI and machine learning engine, CLAIRE®, and is built on a modern, elastic, serverless microservices stack that connects data consumers to the data sources they need. Informatica IDMC data management capabilities include data integration, API and application integration, data preparation, 360-degree master data management, data quality and more.
Together, Informatica IDMC on Microsoft Azure enables you to fully realize the benefits from your Microsoft investments. Informatica IDMC delivers a trusted single view of all your data that is fit for use within your Microsoft applications including: Power BI, Synapse, ADLS Gen2, Dynamics 365, Cosmos DB, Microsoft Industry Clouds, Microsoft 365 and your own AI/ML-driven custom applications. The joint solution enables you to understand all the data within and outside the enterprise, access data wherever and whenever you want and ingest all types of data, including mass ingestion and real-time streaming data sources.
Informatica IDMC on Microsoft Azure helps organizations deliver on their cloud-first initiatives and build a competitive edge with these critical attributes:
- Cloud-native at scale. Scale as you need for all enterprise workloads with elastic and serverless processing.
- AI-powered data integration. Automate thousands of manual tasks and accelerate data-led transformations by applying AI and ML to data and metadata.
- Multi-cloud, multi-hybrid. Run, interoperate, and support all combinations of multi-cloud and on-premises hybrid infrastructures.
- Low-code/no-code experience. Maximize agility by empowering the largest possible community of data practitioners within your organization.
- Security and trust as design principles. Most trusted data cloud management compliant with SOC 1, SOC 2, FedRamp and other industry certifications, assessments, and standards.
- Predictive, consumption-based pricing with flexible Informatica Processing Units. Whether you have one IPU or 10,000 IPUs, you have access to the full lifecycle of modern data management capabilities that are available in IDMC.
Informatica’s AI-powered, microservices-based intelligent data management cloud helps you to become more data-driven, develop more innovative products and services and deliver exceptional customer experiences. Here’s how:
- Increase workforce productivity by empowering governed, trusted, self-service access for all data consumers.
- Boost revenue and profitability by operationalizing AI models and improving their accuracy by fueling them with high-quality, authoritative, trustworthy data.
- Enhance operational efficiency by simplifying and streamlining business processes and workflows.
- Reduce regulatory risk by ensuring the accuracy and protection of sensitive data.
- Increase agility and resilience by enabling 360-degree views of relationships between customers, products, suppliers, and other critical business domains across the business.