|SaaS Offer for EO/Remote Sensing Service Chain|
The OpenSpace™ EO Service Chain Solution is designed for those organizations looking to deploy mission downlink services for Earth Observation / Sensing missions within Azure. The solution includes required software virtual network functions (VNFs) and implementation support within the Azure environment. Kratos has built its business on supporting customers for the life of their mission and business.
This comprehensive solution includes the required software virtual functions: quantumRX Wideband Receiver (qRX), and quantumDRA Stream Processor / Recorder (qDRA) along with a 1-week implementation support service. This service provides remote on-boarding assistance to customers deploying the OpenSpace™ solution within the Azure environment. The service provides the customer with system familiarization, consulting on configuration and operational implementation of solution, software on-boarding of the OpenSpace™ VNF applications into the customer’s Azure domain and testing.
Specific elements within the solution and implementation service include:
· One container-based instance of the quantumRX and quantumDRA virtual function applications suitable for deployment in Azure (specific Azure instance requirements exist; consult datasheets) and assistance in deployment into customer's Azure domain
· Review and assessment of customer furnished space-to-ground ICD
· Configuration file review, optimization and verification based on customer furnished ICD
· Consulting services for operational readiness based on implemented configurations
· Assistance in configuration of satellite pass data and contact scheduling with spacecraft
· Testing of on-orbit satellite passes, telemetry downlink and mission data collection.