Complex Collaboration, Simplified
Secure by design, S2IX provides a highly protected business process automation solution. This gives users the ability to safely collaborate and manage documents in an environment they can depend on, even in the most remote or challenging locations. S2IX key features and benefits include:
- Enhanced security using claims-based security, utilising clearance levels, nationalities and caveats.
- Information federation allows users access anywhere, anytime.
- Collaboration which provides the ability for governance compliance and policy adherence to function in the background meaning users can focus on day-to-day tasks.
- Enterprise information management enables the mapping of localised information to centralised EIM structures, driving full information management lifecycle from cradle-to-grave.
- Rapid time to react means through automated deployment services, commonly referred to as nodes, can be rapidly configured and deployed.
- Managed activities gives S2IX a number of standardised structured collaboration areas in the form of templates in order to support business activities or business operations.
- Secure information builds on SharePoint’s underlying security models, providing flexibility. Through the use of classifications, caveats and releasability as well as delimiting markers, S2IX enhances item-level security.
- Targeted information utilises feature-rich dashboards that can be tailored to suit a number of key identifiers like role, topics, geo-tags and business functions.
- Just in time training is a training hub, providing highly focused, easily consumed training in order to deliver critical system information in a sensitive environment.
- Deployable cloudlets support a variety of deployment patterns ranging from traditional on premise to cloud-based configurations. Appliance-driven deployments allow business activities to occur beyond the edge of the network.
For more information, visit our website at https://www.s2ix.com.au