High Availability Clustering Software for Azure
SIOS DataKeeper Cluster Edition is a simple add-on that enables Microsoft Windows Server Failover Clusters to run in Azure and Azure Stack, to failover across regions and availability zones for disaster recovery protection. With it, IT managers and DBAs in any industry can protect critical applications, ERPs, databases, including SQL Server, SAP S4/HANA, Oracle, in Azure and Azure Stack from downtime, data loss plus both site-wide and regional disasters without the cost, complexity, and single-point-of-failure risk of shared storage.
SIOS DataKeeper Cluster Edition provides bandwidth-efficient, host-based, block-level replication that synchronizes local storage in Azure and/or Azure Stack cluster nodes enabling seamless integration with Windows Server Failover Clustering.
- Easy-to-implement, non-disruptive clustering solution
- HA/DR protection for critical applications in Azure or Azure Stack using Windows Server Failover Clustering
- Site-wide and regional disaster protection without a costly remote DR site
- Efficient HA/DR without costly application license upgrades (e.g., SQL Server Standard Edition)
- Eliminates the cost, complexity, risk of SAN storage
- Unparalleled configuration flexibility to meet a broad range of clustering needs