StoneFly makes it simple, easy, and affordable to create, configure, and connect to NFS or CIFS/SMB NAS for unstructured data (files, images, videos, etc.), S3 object storage, and iSCSI SAN volumes for structured data (relational databases like MySQL, Oracle, and other applications, etc.) provisioned in Azure – with the added benefit of advanced data services that offer the best value for money experience in the market.
30-day free trial available – contact StoneFly, Inc
Seamless collaboration for remote branches & employees working from home
- Set up scale out file storage across multiple locations & Azure regions to facilitate teams, departments, & resources across the globe.
- Easily connect to your shared file storage volumes from anywhere, anytime.
- Scale storage volumes with a few clicks to make room for more data whenever needed.
- Build a single collaborative workspace for your Windows, Linux, & Mac users
Build a hybrid centralized or dispersed data sharing & collaboration setup
Together with Azure, StoneFly offers you different levels of collaboration and deployment options. With our hybrid cloud storage solution, you can:
- Set up centralized file storage in Azure for all remote branches and employees without any additional on-premises hardware
- Set up a dispersed storage and sharing environment by deploying scale out storage across multiple Azure data centers – this setup also does not require any additional on-premises hardware
- Set up a hybrid dispersed environment, using on-premises 1U nodes on all remote branches, with cloud connect to multiple Azure regions and local SSD caching for hot tier volumes – faster data read-writes and high-speed data access and sharing.
Run your databases in Azure with ease
With the StoneFly iSCSI cloud storage, you can set up high performance SAN volumes, in your preferred Azure region and data center, to run block-mode workloads such as:
- Relational databases like MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- CRM software like SAP HANA, Salesforce, Pipedrive, etc.
- EHR applications like Epic, eClinicalWorks, etc.
- Other applications like accounting software, inventory management systems, data analytics, etc.
Built-in key features
- Advanced data security with delta-based snapshots & encryption.
- High availability with synchronous and/or asynchronous replication
- Effective data footprint with data deduplication
- Click-to-scale petabyte-level storage – start from 1TB and scale out to petabytes effortlessly