Advanced self-serve, end-to-end machine learning (ML + AI) platform. No ML experience required.
The Kepler platform enables you to bring AI and Machine Learning (ML) projects to market faster with your existing teams and technological investments. It does this by combining advanced ML — including Deep Learning — with intuitive design, all within a self-serve framework built to help you create, train, and deploy AI projects, fast. This helps accelerate AI adoption by automating the end-to-end ML process, effectively enabling users with no ML experience to leverage cutting-edge ML capabilities to solve hundreds of business-critical use cases, including: Demand Forecasting, Churn Prediction, Lifetime Value Prediction, Predictive Maintenance, Sentiment Analysis, Anomaly Detection, Session / UX Optimization, and User Intent Prediction.
The Automated Data Science Workflows within the Kepler platform automate the complex and time-consuming data science steps that exist across the ML process so that users can produce AI models to predict with accuracy, forecast with precision, and illuminate new insights. The Kepler platform’s ML capabilities are constantly optimized and seamlessly integrate with key production environments. It is optimized for Azure, and is running on Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS), leveraging Microsoft Azure Compute, Database, Security, and Storage services.
Core Features of the Kepler Platform:
- Extensive Workflow Library: From forecasting demand to predictive maintenance to customer segmentation, the Kepler platform generates impactful results for a range of use cases. The Kepler platform’s Automated Data Science Workflows include: Tabular Classification, Time Series Forecasting, Tabular Regression, Clustering, Anomaly Detection, User-item Recommender, Text Classification, and Image Classification.
- More Data Types: Leverage your tabular, text and image data to generate solutions, getting more value from your data.
- Quick & Secure Deployment: Yield measurable returns from your ML investment by rapidly deploying AI models to your key environments via RESTful APIs.
Who Benefits from Using the Kepler Platform?
- Business Leaders: Scale AI and accelerate time-to-value with a platform that grows with your business using the team and skills already within your organization.
- Business Users: Augment your productivity and address complex business problems with advanced AI and ML capabilities without the need for technical ML experience.
- Data Scientists & IT: Leverage state-of-the-art, end-to-end automation, an extensive library of AI algorithms, and the ability to quickly deploy machine learning models.