Seamless integration between SAP and Microsoft Azure-SSIS Integration Runtime.
Deploy, schedule and run your SSIS packages, containing Xtract IS for Azure components, on Microsoft’s Azure-SSIS IR (as a part of Microsoft Azure Data Factory v2). Leverage the proven SAP extraction capabilities of the On-Premises version of Xtract IS and simply move it to the Azure cloud.
The concept is a no-brainer: Develop On-Premises, run in the cloud.
And the best part: With Xtract IS for Azure you can either develop new SSIS packages from scratch or use your existing SSIS packages developed with Xtract IS Ultimate/Enterprise.
Your advantages with Xtract IS for Azure:
- Based on SAP certified technology*
- Minimal to zero modification in your SAP system
- Very fast installation and configuration
- Fast, simple, user-friendly; programming knowledge not necessary
- Cross-module and module independent
- 100 % type safety with full meta data support
- Business logic is available
- Robust, standardized process for incremental loads (Delta Logic)
- Seamless integration for both read and write
- Cost savings through optimal integration, no friction losses