Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform on Microsoft Azure, orchestration and automation at scale.
Before You Begin
Before deploying Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform on Microsoft Azure, you will need to activate a support subscription from Red Hat. When you click the link below, you will be redirected to the Red Hat console to activate your support account. When your support account has been activated, you will receive a confirmation email from Red Hat. Then, you will have access to all the benefits of Red Hat support including:
- A subscription entitlement for Ansible Automation Controller once Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform on Microsoft Azure is deployed
- Access to extensive open source software repositories in a variety of packaging formats
- Red Hat’s community of expertise includes world-class support engineers available 24/7, asynchronous support ticketing, knowledge base articles, and “how to” guides
- Operational guidance and automation with advanced analytics and monitoring tools, patching, upgrade, and remediation services
Click here to enable your Red Hat product subscription and to access Red Hat support. This is a required step in order to access the Ansible Automation Platform once it is deployed.
Contact Red Hat Sales for volume discount inquiries.
Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform on Microsoft Azure
Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform on Microsoft Azure, is an automation and orchestration solution that enables the modern enterprise to securely operate and manage automation at the scale, complexity and flexibility required.
Use Ansible Automation Platform on Azure for OS configuration, application provisioning, network automation, security orchestration, and so much more.
It includes integrations with native Azure services, and the Microsoft collection for Azure, to quickly deploy, automate, and manage Azure resources along with your broader IT ecosystem of resources and applications.
Here are some examples of what can be automated:
- Orchestrate fleets of VMs across the open hybrid cloud
- Manage the configuration of networking devices across data centers
- Enable application deployment to integrate load balancer changes and CMDB configuration
- Enable developers to provision their own storage objects in an automated fashion when needed
- Embed the automated configuration of external services into the CI/CD pipeline
- Integrate firewalls with intrusion detection systems into streamlined security remediation workflows
- Manage the lifecycle of existing applications and infrastructure, updating applications and hardware in streamlined processes