vSRX Virtual Firewall provides secure connectivity and advanced security services
Juniper Networks AAA-rated vSRX Next-Generation Firewall empowers cloud security practitioners to secure their cloud architectures by providing consistent security policies as they develop apps and migrate workloads to Azure. Delivered and deployed through the Azure cloud, the vSRX Next Generation Firewall brings advanced security services, app visibility, and secure connectivity between Azure VNETs or other data center locations.
vSRX on Azure can provide secure connectivity to customers' workloads and advanced security in N-S and E-W traffic workloads. vSRX integrates seamlessly with Azure and is engineered for this environment and cloud use cases.
For customers looking for a cloud management platform to manage multiple SRX and vSRX solutions, Security Director Cloud securely enables organizations to manage security anywhere and everywhere, on-premises and in the cloud, with unified policy management that follows users, devices, and applications wherever they go.
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Next-Generation Firewall
- Juniper Secure Connect
- Public Cloud Workload Protection
- Network Agility
- Fast and Scalable
- Flexible Licensing
- Logging and Reporting
- Platform Flexibility
With cloud-grade routing capabilities, the high-performing vSRX helps you to stay ahead of threats and protect your workloads. It offers enhanced connectivity using IPsec and full mesh VPN termination services—all in one, easy-to-use, cloud-ready package. Easily integrate the same intuitive management across your entire network with Junos OS, simplifying operations and maintaining control. Seamlessly establish secure connectivity from on-premises data centers, campuses, and branches to the Azure cloud.
The vSRX is an innovative and comprehensive security solution that delivers high firewall throughput at a low TCO to meet your goals of improving agility, scalability, and reduced time to deployment. The versatile and powerful set of advanced security services, including intrusion detection and prevention (IPS), Anti-Virus, and application visibility and control through AppSecure, along with rich routing capabilities, delivers a compelling solution for your secure network architecture. Simplify your cloud with the security, agility, control, and connectivity you need to scale your workloads rapidly.
Supported Azure VM Sizes: Standard_DS3_v2 (default), Standard_DS4_v2, Standard_DS5_v2
- Core firewall and network functionality include VPN, NAT, CoS, and rich routing capabilities.
- High-Performance Next-Generation Firewall services include advanced L4-L7 security services such as AppSecure features of AppID, AppFW, AppQoS, AppTrack, and IPS.
- Virus protection, the UTM offers optional cloud-based anti-virus capabilities that detect and block spyware, adware, viruses, keyloggers, and other malware over POP3, HTTP, SMTP, and FTP protocols.
- Enable centralized visibility and management of security policies across public and private cloud environments using Junos Space Security Director and local management with J-Web Interface.
- Integrated with Microsoft Azure services
- Azure Load Balancer
- VM Scale Sets
- Connector for Azure Sentinel
- Azure Key Vault Service
- Support for multiple Azure Compute instance types SWRSS support to use all available vCPUs on the Azure instances
Juniper offers three purchase options for the vSRX; see the "Plans + Pricing" tab above for details.
For Private Offers contact your Juniper representative or email the Juniper Marketplace Team.