Paradim® is an asset data and information management platform that optimizes an asset's lifecycle.
Paradim® is Parsons’ cloud-hosted and software-agnostic asset and data information management solution. By unlocking the wealth of information stored in commercial-off-the-shelf and legacy systems, it ensures organizations have access to efficient, reliable, and real-time asset information critical to operations and planning.
Paradim® provides an interactive 3D digital twin and real-time reporting that enables users to efficiently analyze and manage massive amounts of data such as:
- Computer-aided designs (CAD)
- Building information models (BIM)
- Geographic information systems (GIS)
- Program management information systems (PMIS)
- Safety, quality, and productivity operations
- Internet of Things (IoT) sensors
This is why we call Paradim® a “single pane of glass” solution. It’s one place where users access all the data needed to manage assets, monitor project progress, and collaborate with vendors and team members. When asset owners implement Paradim®, they lower total cost of ownership and maximize their capital.