Cloud-scale telemetry ingestion from websites, apps, and devices.
Azure Event Hubs is a highly scalable publish-subscribe service that can ingest millions of events per second and stream them into multiple applications. This lets you process and analyze the massive amounts of data produced by your connected devices and applications.
Use Event Hubs to:
- Log millions of events per second in near real time.
- Connect devices using flexible authorization and throttling.
- Use time-based event buffering.
- Get a managed service with elastic scale.
- Reach a broad set of platforms using native client libraries.
- Pluggable adapters for other cloud services.