Amid COVID-19, millions of workforces have been forced to work from remote locations as a safety measure. Cambay’s two-week WVD deployment accelerator enables you to deploy and run WVD on Azure to help you move to the cloud platform of the future. Our WVD experts will work with you to provide the most productive virtualized environment with WVD.
Setup a scalable and flexible environment in the cloud
· Create a desktop virtualized environment in Azure without the need for additional gateways, broker services, and/or orchestration mechanisms
· Publish host pools to accommodate diverse workload types
· Use ready-made gallery images or bring your own for production loads
Deploy and manage pooled/persistent virtual desktops
· Use Azure portal, PowerShell scripts, and/or REST interfaces to configure host pools, app groups and assign users
· Publish full desktop or individual remote apps from a single host pool.
· Pick whatever Azure VMs (standard domain-joined or hybrid AD-joined) that meet your needs and leverage full Windows 10 multi-session advantage
Assign and connect users to virtual desktop host pools
· Leverage built-in delegated role-based access control (RBAC) to assign roles and collect diagnostics to understand configurations and/or user errors
· Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) and launch any client (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, or HTML5) to remote connect users to their desktops and apps
Simplify connectivity, management, and security controls
· Establish sessions via S2S VPN or ExpressRoute and reverse-connect technology to eliminate the need to leave any inbound ports open
· Assign users, configure app groups, and scale host pools centrally
. Keep your applications and data secure and compliant with security capabilities that can proactively detect threats and take remedial action