Turnkey, managed Azure content service for SAP ECM, production ready in less than 2 hours.
AL_ACS SAP MANAGED transforms Microsoft Azure and M365 into a content services platform for SAP. Requirements for SAP ECM, enabling users with one-click access to documents, plus services and ready-to-use functions for content processing when leveraging the Microsoft Power Platform on Azure, are supported:
- Certified Compatible with SAP S4/HANA, Private Edition (RISE)
- No VMs or gateways needed: Native Azure App Service
- Deploys/Administers via Azure Resource Manager
- Store Documents, Images, Drawings & Media. Archive historical business data
- Use SharePoint Online, Microsoft 365 and/or Azure Blob Storage resources
- Automatically benefit from Azure load balancing, autoscaling, recovery, securitization
In your own Azure tenant, managed by IntelliDocX, deploys in a couple of hours, so SAP processes are quickly “content-enabled”.
Power of Meta Data. AL_ACS is meta data driven, connecting people, activities, information within content centric SAP processes. Ready-to-run, Azure microservice APIs provide bi-directional SAP Content Action Services, so users and apps can find and process documents supporting SAP business processes. Without boundaries.
Democratized Content Utilization. Inside SAP, Fiori & Microsoft 365/Azure, users have identical capability to access, upload, collaborate, process, and transact with SAP related content; anywhere, at any time. AL_ACS Content Centers for SAP Fiori, Teams & Microsoft 365, provide process-specific access to content, and assure users have all the SAP content action services available to them, even in Fiori apps.
Microsoft Power Platform
Enhanced Productivity. AL_ACS offers ready-to-use Microsoft Power App Content Centers, with Advanced Search and user content action support; even the upload and instant attachment of content to SAP business objects, so inside SAP users see and access them instantly.
Digital Transformations Use AL-ACS Content Action Services as Power Automate activities in process automations. Leverage Power Platform AI & Cognitive Services to automate data extraction, then trigger SAP ArchiveLink content storage to Azure repositories with simultaneous attachment to SAP business records.
Impact SAP Lines of Business
- SAP ERP’s don’t come with ECM, so use Azure
- Content-enable any functional area so supporting documents are 1 click away
- Don’t save content in expensive S4/HANA memory
- Take SAP content to same Cloud hosting the SAP ERP
- Give departments more capability and support citizen developers in creating document driven process automations
Most Common Business areas that use AL_ACS ?
- A/P & A/R
- Delivery Management
- Master Data
- Plant & Asset Maintenance
- Human Resources
- Content-enable anything in SAP. Simply
- Rationalized Cloud Strategy for both SAP ERP & SAP ECM
- Include Content Centric processes in DT initiatives
- Reduce costs over Legacy ECMs and SAP S4/HANA Memory usage
- Improve Content Governance
- Benefit from IntelliDocX team’s 25+ years’ experience with SAP/Microsoft interoperability