The Vormetric Data Security Manager (DSM) from Thales eSecurity provisions and manages keys for Vormetric Data Security Platform solutions including Vormetric Transparent Encryption, Vormetric Tokenization with Dynamic Data Masking, Vormetric Application Encryption and Vormetric Key Management.
With DSM centralized management and policy controls for all Vormetric Data Security Platform products, organizations efficiently address compliance requirements, regulatory mandates and industry best practices, and readily adapt as deployments and requirements evolve. The DSM
- can be integrated with AD/LDAP directory services, enabling granular control over users and groups and ensure security policies are enforced across the organization
- provides security intelligence logs to support the strictest compliance requirements
- offers multi-tenancy separating user communities, along with strong separation-of-duties to ensure that one administrator does not have complete control over data security activities, encryption keys or administration
- supports two-factor authentication for administrative access
- delivers Key Management Interface Protocol (KMIP) Services
The DSM scales to any combination of up to 10,000 Transparent Encryption Agents, Tokenization Servers, or Application Encryption servers or Key Management Agents with clustering for high availability. It can be integrated with your automation solutions directly with its RESTful APIs or can be configured and managed using the Vormetric Orchestrator.