On-demand scalable power to accelerate financial modelling in conjunction with RiskAgility FM
Using Microsoft Azure provisioning technology, Willis Towers Watson vGrid, used with RiskAgility FM, places control back in the user’s hands providing insurers with a cost effective route to meet increasing demand for compute power to execute financial model runs. Running financial models is a key requirement for insurers and it requires large amounts of compute capacity which can be expensive and complex, especially when demand is variable in the year due to complex demands like Solvency II.
Why vGrid?vGrid provides a cost-efficient, scalable, no-nonsense option for distributed processing for financial modellers, those considering alternate grid solutions as part of migration from our legacy financial modelling software, or those simply exploring different options to update or renew their existing hardware. With vGrid you are able to gain the extra compute power you need without the challenge of purchasing, implementing and maintaining an on-premise computational grid. With a 24/7 managed infrastructure and expert help on hand when you need it, you can be confident of a reliable and future-proof grid service. Plus, you only pay for what you use, making it a cost-efficient solution to your processing needs.
Key benefits of vGrid
- Scalable and available on demand
- Built-in disaster recovery
- Reduced complexity and cost associated with hardware and ongoing maintenance
- Secure and compliant
- Controlled by end users with ability to size grid pools to your unique requirements
- 24/7 support service from our software experts
- Fully integrated with Willis Towers Watson’s RiskAgility FM.
- Additional modelling products supported soon