Hyper-Secure, Self-Hosted, Enterprise File Sharing, Sync, Backup, and Remote Access
- File Sync and Sharing: FileCloud allows businesses to host their own, branded content collaboration platform with file sharing, sync and backup for their employees, partners, and customers on Azure Infrastructure. FileCloud’s effortless file synchronization across users’ computers (Win, Mac, and Linux), smart phones and tablets (iOS and Android) makes it a powerful solution.
- Endpoint Backup and DLP: FileCloud provides secure, high-performance backup across all platforms and devices (Computers and Smartphones) with unlimited file versioning capabilities. FileCloud’s ability to monitor, prevent, and fix data leakage assures corporate data is protected across all your devices. Remote block and data wipe is supported for both mobile devices and computers.
- Custom Branding: FileCloud lets businesses customize their user portals to reflect their own brands. Customize the login page, TOS, and email templates, and use your own business domain name. FileCloud helps you broadcast your brand to your customers, vendors, and partners.
- Scalability and Redundancy: Leverage the highly scalable, reliable, and low-latency Azure infrastructure to run FileCloud.
- Microsoft Integrations: FileCloud is integrated with Office Online and has a Desktop Edit app so users can click and edit Office documents both in their browsers and their desktops. Changes made to documents automatically update in FileCloud. We can also be integrated with Azure AD for authentication and Azure Files for file storage.
- FileCloud Use Cases: 1. Create a secure client document sharing portal 2. Use it as a cloud file server for team collaboration 3. Use it as a file server enablement solution to backup/sync local file servers to the cloud 4. Organize files in Team folders for streamlined team collaboration 5. Build a centralized document repository for your organization, and more ...
- Industry Recognition: FileCloud has received the Gartner’s Peer Insight’s Customer Choice award and was named an Emerging Favorite in Document Management Software by Capterra in 2021. Other recognition includes being named a Category Leader and Front Runner in File Sharing by GetApp and Software Advice.
- Simple Pricing:The FileCloud starter pack is $1,000/year for 20 licenses. Additional user licenses cost just $50 per user per year.