Create an app configuration to manage application settings in a centralized manner.
Azure App Configuration allows developers to store, retrieve, and manage access to application configuration all in one place. It is easy to set up and simple to use from any application. It gives developers the ability to modify an application's behavior on demand without having to redeploy the application, while meeting rigorous performance,security, and compliance requirements. Beyond configuration, it also supports feature flagging capabilities to customize feature rollouts and limit new feature access to target groups.
App Configuration provides:
- A fully managed service that can be set up in minutes.
- Flexible key representations and mappings.
- Versioning with labels.
- Point-in-time restores of configuration up to 30 days later.
- Enhanced security through Azure-managed identities.
- Complete data encryption at rest or in transit.
- CI/CD integration with Azure Pipelines and Github Actions.
- Key Vault Reference support for direct access to secrets and certificates.
- Feature management with filters to limit the time or target group availability of each flag.