Deploy an additional EKM server
Dyadic Enterprise Key Management (EKM) lets you manage and control keys in any application deployed in Azure. This pure-software solution is easy to deploy and maintain, while giving you unmatched levels of security and control for your crypto keys in the cloud. Based on Dyadic vHSM technology, the keys are guaranteed to never appear in the clear, not even when generated or while at use – ensuring your most sensitive keys are kept private at all times. Abstracted from dedicated hardware, EKM can be deployed across your entire decentralized hybrid cloud and geo-distributed multi-region environments as a unified cluster of Dyadic EKM where all crypto keys can be managed from one centralized system with a single pane of glass. Keys automatically sync between different sites and workloads to ensure no more key management in silos.
- Supports any general purpose HSM and KMIP use cases, e.g. code signing, blockchain key management, database encryption, CA etc.
- Real-time, tamper proof audit log that logs ANY key operation
- REST API provides easy automation of initial setup and day-to-day management
- High availability for multi-region deployments
- Integration with Azure native services, e.g. Azure Storage and TDE for SQL Server
- Supports all standard crypto APIs such as KMIP, PKCS#11, Microsoft CNG, OpenSSL engine and Dyadic SDK for .NET, Java, Python and PHP
- In certification process for FIPS 140-2