CloudGuard Network Security delivers advanced threat prevention to protect mission-critical assets.
Check Point CloudGuard Network Security delivers advanced, multi-layered threat prevention to protect customer assets in Azure from malware and sophisticated threats. As a Microsoft Azure certified solution, CloudGuard Network Security enables you to easily and seamlessly secure your workloads while providing secure connectivity across your cloud and on-premises environments.
· Advanced threat prevention and traffic inspection
· Integrated with Azure Security Center and Azure Sentinel
· Provides consistent security policy management, enforcement, and reporting with a single pane of glass, using Check Point Unified Security Management
Evaluate CloudGuard Network Security – Special Trial Offer from Microsoft
and Check Point
Click “Get it Now” in Navigation Bar to Access:
· Free 30-day evaluation license
· US$1K Azure compute credit from Microsoft (not including CSP)
· 30 Minute Q&A session with Check Point
Cloud Security Expert
Q: How will the Q&A session with the Check Point Cloud
Security Expert be set up?
A: Check Point will contact you to schedule your Q&A session, and share the Azure compute credit.
Q: Which plan is recommended to get
A: We recommend “Check Point CloudGuard Single Gateway”.
Q: Do you offer Bring-Your-Own-License (BYOL)
and Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG)?
A: Yes! Premium Support is included in PAYG. More details can be found at: https://www.checkpoint.com/support-services/support-plans/
Q: How do I open a support ticket?
A: Sign-up for a Check Point User Center account here: https://accounts.checkpoint.com
Q: How do I receive the $1K Azure compute
A: Check Point will contact you to receive the relevant information and pass to Microsoft.
Q: Which Azure VMs are supported, and what is the pricing model?
A: Please refer to