Make distant learning safer by monitoring Microsoft Teams chat for inappropriate messages and images
Using AI based visual threat detection engine, Senso will monitor chat and inspect images for visual threats, alerting you when a violation is detected.
In your school or district, you can now safeguard staff and students using Microsoft Teams.
- Reduction of recurring problem: Graphs and statistics help in visualizing violations made, allowing you to react to trends and pinpoint issues before they become a reoccurring problem.
- Seamless integration and easy setup: When it comes to getting you up and running with Senso, our safeguarding software is agentless, meaning setup is as seamless as possible with minimal interruptions to your business or school, regardless of the device.
- Scalability: Whether you manage a small business that relies on Microsoft Teams or have an entire school of students with devices to safeguard, Senso will meet and surpass your expectations.
- Safeguarding Data and Statistic: With a friendly dashboard, gain a clear insight of violations made within Microsoft Teams chat. Graphs and statistics help to breakdown the number of violations and alerts made over time.
- Violations and Reporting Users: Senso alerts you to users who have sent inappropriate messages or images within Microsoft Teams and logs the date, severity and channel name, so you can manage the situation.