Make your users safer by monitoring Microsoft Teams chat for inappropriate messages and images
Using AI based visual threat detection engine, senso.cloud will monitor chat and inspect images for visual threats and wellbeing (SEL), alerting you when indicators are detected. In your business or school district, you can now safeguard staff and students using Microsoft Teams.
- Reduction of recurring problem: Graphs and statistics help in visualizing wellbeing indicators, allowing you to react to trends and pinpoint issues before they become a reoccurring problem.
- Seamless integration and easy setup: When it comes to getting you up and running with senso.cloud, our wellbeing software is agentless, meaning setup is as seamless as possible with minimal interruptions to your business or school, regardless of the device.
- Scalability: Whether you manage a small business or a school district with thousands of users that rely on Microsoft Teams, senso.cloud will meet and surpass your expectations.
- Wellbeing, Safeguarding, SEL Data and Statistic: With a friendly dashboard, gain a clear insight of wellbeing indicators made within Microsoft Teams chat. Graphs and statistics help to breakdown the number of indicators and alerts made over time.
- Violations and Reporting Users: Senso.cloud alerts you to users who have sent inappropriate messages or images within Microsoft Teams and logs the date, severity and channel name, so you can manage the situation.