Veritas InfoScale is a software-defined
optimization solution for mission-critical applications that enables enterprise
customers to deliver higher application availability with lower
While Veritas InfoScale™ Enterprise's storage
management capabilities enable a robust, manageable, and scalable storage
deployment, the application and data availability competencies offer reliable,
predictable, and high-performance operations across physical, virtual, and
Veritas InfoScale™ Enterprise provides a complete suite of
storage and clustering capabilities for organizations interested in running
their tier-1 applications in the cloud. It helps organizations meet their business
needs by leveraging public cloud services and infrastructure, including
Microsoft Azure. It also accelerates
migrations by transparently making the same set of data accessible across operating
systems and cloud providers while keeping applications highly available.
This is a Bring-Your-Own-License (BYOL) version that enables you to deploy Veritas InfoScale™ Enterprise in a Microsoft Azure Cloud using keyless license. Contact Veritas for more information on how to obtain a license.
Key benefits of using InfoScale to manage application high availability in Azure cloud:
- Business continuity – Leveraging InfoScale Flexible Storage Sharing (FSS) technology, build shared storage clusters using Azure native compute and storage infrastructure to significantly increase application performance and data resiliency.
- Instant fault detection – InfoScale Azure agents
ensure that application downtime is minimal in the event of a system-level
disruption or failure. Application-specific
InfoScale agents provide high
availability for applications such as Oracle, SAP HANA, Sybase, and
- Geographic redundancy – With the InfoScale GCO, applications can be configured for high availability across
Azure zones and regions, minimizing the likelihood of application downtime in the event of a local or regional
- Replication – InfoScale VVR manages the data movement between Azure zones and regions with a zero data loss
architecture and flexible configuration options that minimize Azure resource utilization.
- Management simplicity – VIOM provides a single interface for visibility and control of the InfoScale-managed
resources within the Azure environment, as well as reporting on events and
potential risks to application up-time.
With flexible configuration options that are
designed to integrate with native Azure components, InfoScale enables you to
deploy highly available applications in Azure environments with the confidence
that they are being managed to provide maximum up-time for your mission-critical