The BIG-IP Virtual Edition (VE) is the industry’s most trusted and comprehensive app delivery and security solution. Providing everything from intelligent traffic management and visibility, to app security, access, and optimization, BIG-IP VE ensures your apps are fast, available, and secure wherever they are deployed.
The BEST bundle includes:
- BIG-IP LTM – Optimize app availability and user experience with intelligent L4-L7 load balancing, SSL/TLS offloading and visibility, and programmatic traffic manipulation with F5 iRules.
- BIG-IP DNS – Direct globally distributed users to the closest or best performing app servers with global server load balancing and high-performance DNS services.
- BIG-IP AFM – Mitigate resource and network crippling attacks with multi-layered DDoS protection and network security.
- BIG-IP APM – Provide secure, anytime, anywhere access with application authentication (SAML, OAuth & OIDC), authorization and end-point inspection, as well as SSL VPN, Single-Sign-On (SSO) and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
- BIG-IP ASM – WAF protection for applications, securing against a breadth of application layer threats, including L7 DoS, bot attacks, and all OWASP top 10 attack types. Provides regulatory compliance with PCI-DSS, HIPAA, FIPS 140-2 and more.
BIG-IP VE PAYG instances are available with GOOD, BETTER, and BEST (GBB) license bundles - detailed information available at: https://www.f5.com/products/get-f5/perpetual-licensing-gbb
Combining BIG-IP VE with F5 Container Ingress Services (free & open-source) delivers advanced application services to container environments including Kubernetes.F5 has made it faster and easier to deploy and configure BIG-IP VE via the following mechanisms that can be integrated with all common automation and CI/CD tools:
All hourly offerings include a 30-day free trial as well as access to F5 premium support, details of which are listed below.
- North America: 1-888-882-7535
- Outside North America: +800 11 ASK 4 F5 (800 1127 5435)
F5 Premium support includes 24x7 assistance from F5 Network Support Engineers both online and over the phone. In addition, F5 provides a wealth of online technical resources to assist with your F5 Solution.
Additional details can be found on: