The Juniper Session Smart™ Networking platform, formerly 128T Networking Platform, is comprised of two primary components: the Juniper Session Smart™ Router and the Juniper Session Smart™ Conductor. The Juniper Session Smart™ Networking platform can be initialized as a Session Smart™ Conductor role or a Session Smart™ Router role.
The Juniper Session Smart™ Conductor is a centralized management platform for distributed Juniper Session Smart™ Routers and provides orchestration, global policy management, zero-touch provisioning, and monitoring.
- Single pane-of-glass management across heterogeneous branch, public, private, and hybrid cloud deployments.
- Global security and application policies distributed across network boundaries using intuitive tenant, service, and policy definitions.
- Centralized monitoring, visibility, and service-centric analytics with multiple APIs for external tools integration and DevOps automation.
The Juniper Session Smart™ Router combines a service-centric control plane and a session-aware data plane and offers simple deployment, security policy enforcement, and multi-path resilience.
- Service-centric, multi-path routing delivering SD-WAN, session-resilience, dynamic load balancing, and WAN optimization.
- Zero-trust security with hypersegmentation, session directionality, encryption, and session-stateful firewall functionality.
- Unique tunnel-free technology for high performance, scalability, and bandwidth savings.
The pricing model of this offering is Pay As You Go (PAYG) with a free trial period of 30 days. This offering is recommended for Proof of Concepts and Trials. For production deployments please check with you Juniper Sales representative or send an email to